The Nevada Revised Statues indicate that Physical Therapists shall not use advertising that contains a testimonial or endorsement by another person.At Reno Sport & Spine Institute, our long standing presence in the community, providing positive outcomes for you, your friends, families and neighbors, speaks for itself. NAC 640.630 Advertising. (NRS 640.050) A licensee shall not advertise treatment by the use of physical therapy or equipment used in the practice of physical therapy in such a manner that the advertising:
- Contains a testimonial or endorsement by another person;
- Implies that the physical therapist has skill which is superior to that of another physical therapist;
- Holds the physical therapist out as a specialist unless the licensee is certified as a specialist by an organization recognized by the Board;
- Makes any false claim about the efficacy or value of the treatment the licensee administers; or
- Is false, deceptive or misleading in regard to the fee which is charged or the terms of any credit for the treatment administered.